Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I wasn't sure when I was going to get back here because my monitor died a few days ago. I have a Dell computer and I'd heard lots of people complaining that Dell didn't have good customer service anymore and about all the problems people had. Well, I'm here to say that in less than 48 hours I went from monitorless to having a new one! I don't know if I was just lucky, but I like to think that Dell really is a good company and those people were just unlucky. ;)

I have been working on "stash busting" the last week or so. So to that end I finished a cute little Sophie Bag a few days ago. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I may donate to a charity. It's made with Cherry Blossom and Coal WOTA and then felted.

Click to view larger image

I have some yarn left over from my sweater...enough to make a baby sweater so that is what I'm doing. It's going to be so cute! I think I'll do the sleeves in the round though rather than seam them. Picture later. Or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Oh wow! That bag is a beautiful project. Love the brightness of the finished, felted purse.

How did you know that I was looking for a super-easy raglan sleeve sweater for a newly adopted baby?! *lol* It's perfect. I have just the right yarn for it too. Thanks for sharing.

Now...all I have to do is wait two more months for my surgeon to let me begin knitting again. (I had "trigger finger" surgery)

This is really a pain. I have tons of wonderful yarn saved up for prayer shawls and scarves and can't give in to the knitting urge! Aieeee!

Welcome to the world of blogging, Jan. I hope I can find time to continue my blog soon.

Best wishes!
~Em~

RhettaRic said...

That is one of the BEST felted bags I've seen!

Meredith said...

What a cute bag! I love the little stripe detail.