Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Been working on various projects lately. I have one sock done, but I'm waiting on my order of sock yarn so I can do the second one. Note to self...check how much yarn you need BEFORE you order!! I'm also working on the Haiku Sweater with some Bernat Softee Baby in pink marl that I had. Not sure what I'll do with it since I don't have kids to knit for, but it's always fun to try new patterns anyway. I've got my yarn and gauge swatch done for a Knit-a-long I'm doing. We're going to make a tank top this time.

My neighbor just gave me this rose! It smells heavenly!!


And here's another of our Japanese Maple. I didn't even know they got flowers!

2 comments:

Knittinreed said...

Love the Easter basket and eggs~ they are so sweet. Ane the rose is perfect. Don't ya just love spring when the maples start to bud out?

Jan in CA said...

knittinreed, Thanks! Unfortunately these type are the only maples we see and not even many of those. Too warm for maples here in socal I guess. :)