Thursday, January 25, 2007

I finally figure out how (with help) to make this blog wider. There was so much wasted space it was driving me nuts. Short trip I know. :) Anyway, now I apparently need to make a new header and clean up some stuff, but at least it's not all squished.

I am now working on Elizabeth Zimmermann's Baby Surprise Jacket. You can see the picture there, but I don't have the video right now. I also bought the adult size pattern so I'll get to that sometime, too.


I recently finished a little vest from Knitty called Easybreezy. Such a simple construction! Not sure which charity it'll go to. This is the side showing how it's "seamed" together. Kinda cool!

Oh I also forgot to mention that I have 5 little sweaters ready to go to Knit for Kids. These are all acrylic or mostly acrylic and Knit for Kids is one of the groups that still accepts something other than wool. I used various patterns from the book Knitting for Peace, the Knit for Kids website and Knitting Pure and Simple.

1 comment:

Knit-a-holic said...

LOVE IT!!!