Monday, January 08, 2007

Wow..been a long time since I updated!! We had a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I'm glad the holidays are over.

All the little hats for Caps to the Capitol have been mailed. Now to mail all the little sweaters to Knit for Kids after I finish the one I'm working on. I started making the kids sweater in the book Knitting for Peace. I've finished one side and am working on the second now. It's my kind of sweater with very little seaming and lots of options for personalizing.

I ordered some Patons Classic Merino on sale at Joanns, plus free shipping! I'll have enough for a felted bag for DD2 and a few little sweaters and/or hats for Afghans for Afghans, Children in Common or some other charity. I wish the yarn would get here already!! LOL

....off to knit.....

No comments: