Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finally added the ribbons to this little sweater and it's joined the others at Yarn Lady for the Stitches from the Heart baby sweater project. I was planning on use matching green ribbons, but couldn't find any so I went with the purple. I did a seed stitch border rather than garter and I think it finishes it better.


In other news, I'm making ME a sweater! Wooo! It's not regular pattern, more of a "sweater recipe" that I saw on Knitty Gritty one day. I had the yarn and couldn't find what I wanted pattern wise so decided to give this a try. My math skills tripped me up again figuring out the CO...but I guess it was really more my not paying attention skills that got me. Anyway, I've got about 4 inches done so... yeah!

1 comment:

LittlePinkPwnie said...

That's super cute!